Description of Responsibilities:
- Participate in Projects at the Market, Regional and Global levels. Work with Design team to implement changes to the infrastructure, including software upgrades, new deployments, etc.
Provide 3rd level support of Email, Active Directory (AD), Fax and related systems
- Communicate/collaborate with local IS teams to ensure that Email, AD, Fax and related systems business needs are being met
Provide guidance and direction to level 1/level 2 resources with respect to supporting the Email, AD and Fax infrastructure
- Provide documentation to assist in the understanding and support of Email, AD, Fax and related systems
Ensure that Email, AD, Fax and related systems are available and are meeting Service Level Objectives
Compliance validation, review
Minimum 3 years of experience administering a large Exchange on premises/ Exchange Online/ Office 365 infrastructure with more than 5,000 users
- In-depth knowledge of inner-workings of Exchange/Office 365 back-end infrastructure, protocols and related technologies
- Expert technical skills for related areas including Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Fax, and Active Directory
Strong Powershell experience related to Office 365, Exchange, Exchange Online, Active Directory
In-depth network knowledge related to:
- Load balancing
- Ability to read and interpret network captures
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to research and solve unfamiliar technical issues independently
- Well developed interpersonal skills – Ability to communicate effectively in all mediums
- Strong customer service and interactions skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Experience participating in large-scale projects from vision through implementation
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills