This resource will be a member of the IS/IT Demand & Supply Planning (DSP) team, focusing on the support, enhancement and deployment of the SAP Advanced Planning & Optimizing (APO) module and the relationship with SAP ECC. This resource will also be involved in cross functional systems integration projects.
- Enhance existing Demand & Supply Planning systems / integrate new functionality
- Perform Business Process Analysis
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders
- Localize business processes to meet the business needs
- Document functional design and assist in creating technical design
- Perform functional acceptance testing
- Support new functionality once implemented
- Support existing Demand & Supply Planning systems
- Research common issues and perform root cause analysis
- Perform 2nd-level functional support, including off –hour support (i.e. on-call)
- Raise issues and follow up with GLOBE support personnel until resolution
- Perform cross-training with Level 1 support team and within DSP team
- Participate in cross-functional system integration projects
- Lead small efforts and drive collaboration across multiple teams
- Represent DSP team requirements and complete all assigned deliverables
- Contribute to “end-to-end” process analysis, design and testing
- Bachelor’s degree is required with 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst with extensive experience designing and implementing the SAP APO module.
- APO Supply Network Planning (SNP) experience is required. Consumer Goods industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability and repeated successes in completing the software development lifecycle for SAP APO implementations or major enhancements.
- Proven knowledge of SAP APO at a detailed transactional / configuration level and how it relates to SAP ECC.
- Experience with the following are desired, not required, and would be considered a plus:
- SAP Transportation Load Builder (TLB)
- SAP Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
- SAP Global Available-to-Promise (GATP)
- SAP Core Interface (CIF)
- SAP ECC Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- Setup and maintenance of SAP Batch Jobs
- Ability to translate verbal, end-user requirements into written functional designs.
- Strong skills in requirements gathering, system design documentation, and writing functional specifications.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to convey a sense of urgency to all team members, business stakeholders and management as they will be working with the factories as well as other operating companies.